Thursday 20 November 2014

That's what I contact ROCK and ROLL elegance. I want to attract your interest to this seasons Seattle Mercedes-Benz Style 7 days, namely to label's Sretsis selection, which presented awesome make up and elegance looks created by NARS Beauty products. Before I shift on to elegance looks I want to say several of terms about new spring-summer 2015 seasons selection of Sretsis product.



 The looks from its selection consist of contemporary and traditional hits, where ratios perform one of the essential positions. Another thing which really creates this brand's designs so unique is the properly designed components. I really like the unique printing and avant-garde experimentations. Everything looks clean yet stylish. I like those shiny party gowns and unique components.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Urvashi Rautela HD Wallpapers

Urvashi Rautela (born 25 February 1994 in Kotdwar) is an Indian actress and model who primarily appears in Bollywood films. She made her Bo...